Gainful Employment Disclosures
Final regulations published in the Federal Register on October 29, 2010, require institutions to report certain information about students who enrolled in Title IV eligible educational programs that lead to gainful employment in a recognized occupation (GE Programs). Those regulations also provide that institutions must disclose to prospective students certain information about the institution's GE Programs.
In accordance with these regulations, below you will find links to the disclosures for each of the certificate programs at Southwest which are covered by these regulations:
GE Program Disclosures
- Accounting Technician
- Architectural/Construction Fundamentals
- Basic Electronics Technician
- Computer Software Specialist
- Early Childhood Education
- Electric Utility Construction Program Phased-Out. Not admitting new students.
- Emergency Medical Technician – Basic
- Food Preparation, Safety and Service
- Homeland Security Assessment
- Industrial Computer Fundamentals
- Laboratory Phlebotomy Technician
- Landscape Management Program Phased-Out. Not admitting new students.
- Logistics/Transportation Management
- Mechanical/Manufacturing CAD
- Occupational Safety & Environmental Health Program Phased-Out. Not admitting new students.
- Pharmacy Technician
- Quality Assurance
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Turfgrass Management Program Phased-Out. Not admitting new students.