Shop at the Nike Employee Store
Southwest employees are invited to enjoy great discounts on Nike apparel at the Nike Company Store
Sept. 30-Oct. 8. The Office of Human Resources and Affirmative Action has negotiated for faculty and staff to receive a pass good for one visit during the week.
“This initiative is to acknowledge faculty and staff and thank them for the important work they do each day,” Human Resources Director Rhonda Warren said.
Employees will receive the shopping pass directly from Nike via email. Employees are to be mindful of the following Nike Company store rules:
- Shopping pass is good for only one visit Sept. 30–Oct. 8
- Employee must be present for spouse/partner and dependents to access the store and all must present:
- Valid photo ID - driver’s license or
- College ID – Dependent 24 years or younger
- School ID – Dependent 15 years or younger
- Proof of same address - Dependents 22 years and younger
- No competitor clothing can be worn in the Nike Company Store.
- No recording or photos will be permitted inside the store.
Human Resources is working to identify additional discount opportunities and other benefits. Stay tuned for updates.
For more information about the Nike Company Store week, contact HR Director Rhonda Warren at email@example.com.