Parking decal application goes online
Applying for or renewing your Southwest parking permit has never been easier.
New or returning students and employees can now complete a parking permit decal form online on Southwest’s website. All students and employees are required to register their vehicles with Police Services/Public Safety every year at the beginning of the Fall Semester.
To fill out the form, follow these simple steps:
- On the Southwest website, log in to your My.Southwest portal.
- Click on the parking permit decal tab and complete the parking form. You will need to know the year, make, and model and license plate number of your vehicle. Do not hit submit yet.
- Once you have completed the form, print it. Or you can use your phone or portable electronic device to take a photo of the form and save it to your device.
- Hit submit.
- Bring the hard copy of the form or the saved photo of the form on your phone or portable electronic device to Police Services/Public Safety in Farris Building Room 1007 at the Macon Cove Campus or Parrish Building Room 107 at the Union Avenue Campus.
- Police Services will issue you a parking decal. Returning students and faculty must bring their current parking permit hang tag to receive a new decal for their parking hang tag. New faculty and staff will be issued a brand new parking hang tag and decal.
For questions, contact Police Services/Public Safety.