This checklist is used by prospective students who previously attended Southwest and want to return. Follow the checklist outlined below to become a READMITTED SALUQI.
Please upload required documents to the admissions office through our Admissions Documents/Forms Upload page. Visit the Admissions Documents/Forms page for all required documents.
- Apply Online only if you have missed one regular semester (fall or spring). Note: your application must be processed before you can register for classes.
- Please view the Ways to Prove Citizenship/Eligibility for additional information. Note: if you previously attended Southwest after 2014, and you submitted proof of citizenship, then you’re not required to re-submit your documents.
- Locate and select the "My.Southwest College Portal" button [located in the top right corner of all pages]
- Access your My.Southwest Student Account and email
For assistance, contact the Help Desk at 901-333-4357 (HELP).
Request an official transcript for all college(s) attended since you were last enrolled at Southwest.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Southwest's school code is 010439.
- For more information, contact Financial Aid.
- Advising is required for all new students.
- For more information, contact Advising.
- Visit the Student Disability Services website for complete information.
- Obtain a required Parking Hang Tag from the office of Police Services/Public Safety.
- Print a "Student Detail Schedule" from your My.Southwest student account and take it to the bookstore or purchase books online at eFollett.
Announcement: The Regents Online Degree Program (RODP) and Regents Online Campus Collaborative (ROCC) are now known as TN eCampus.
- TN eCampus degree students should visit the Southwest TN eCampus or TN eCampus bookstore for course and book information.
- The "Student Detail Schedule" contains the time and location of your classes. For additional assistance, view How to Read the Schedule.
- Students are expected to attend all classes.
For further assistance, call Admissions and Records at 901-333-5924.
Last updated: August 6, 2019