Admissions Documents/Forms

This page contains various documents/forms used by Admissions. Most of these forms can be uploaded here. Please note that transcripts loaded here are not considered official. Please upload required documents to the admissions office through our Admissions Documents/Forms Upload page.

Document or forms not available for upload should be printed, completed and mailed, e-mailed or dropped off at the Admission office.

Print a form, fill it out and fax, mail or stop by the Admission and Records office. If you fax it, please call us at 901-333-5924 to make sure the form was received.

Form Description
Application for Residency Classification Proof that you live in Tennessee and are eligible for in-state tuition.
Admissions File/Document Upload Page Use this secure page to submit documents electronically to the Admission Office
Certificate of Immunization
(For International Students ONLY)
All full time international students must submit proof of having received two doses of the Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella vaccines or must submit the appropriate exemptions.
Change of Term Form Use this form to change admission status from one term to the next term. Form cannot be used if a semester has passed since the initial application.
Immunization Health History Form
(For students 17 years or younger)
Tennessee Law requires that students must sign a waiver form indicating that they have received information regarding the Hepatitis B infection, measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella, and that they have chosen to have the vaccines or have chosen not to have the vaccines. A parent or guardian must sign the form if the student is under the age of 18. Only the parent/guardian should complete this form. Once completed, the form can be uploaded to the Admissions Documents/Forms Upload page.
Dual Enrollment Student Data Form This form is used by students who plan to participate in Southwest’s Dual Enrollment Program.
Dual Enrollment Participation Agreement This form is required to be read and signed by both the dual enrollment student and parent.
Student Complaint Procedures and Form This form is used by students who seek resolution of a situation with fellow students, faculty, staff, or administration. (This form is not to be used to inquire about the status of an application. Please contact the Admissions Office to check your status.)