Students who have not declared a major (Undecided)
Many students at some point in their academic career are undecided about what major or course of study to follow. By following these simple steps, you can find a perfect major that will advance you toward your desired career.
- To assist with choosing a major, please take the Kuder® Career Planning Assessment. [Kuder Career Planning System – Journey]
- After completing the assessment, schedule an appointment with the Career Services to review your results. The Career Services Specialist will assist you with selecting an appropriate major based on your interests and talents.
- Be sure to check in with your advisor to let them know what major you are selecting. Your advisor can assist you with the steps you need to take to change your major.
Once you have declared a major:
- Login into My.Southwest College Portal (opens new window)
- Select the Registration / On-line Services icon (globe)
- Choose "Change My Major" from the list.