Architectural Engineering Technology
Phone: 901-333-4154/Fax: 901-333-4496
Robert Tom, Program Coordinator
Welcome to the Architectural Engineering Technology Program. The Architectural Engineering Associate of Applied Science degree enables the student to enter the job market as an Architectural Engineering Technician. Within this program there are two concentrations:
- Architectural Design Concentration focuses primarily on Architectural Drawing, Computer Aided Drawing, Advanced AutoCAD, Construction Estimates, Mechanical Equipment, Material and Methods, Contract and Construction Documents, and Architectural Design.
- Civil/Construction Concentration focuses primarily on Surveying, Civil Drafting, Computer Aided Drafting, Strength of Materials, and Structural Design.
Students may start with the Architectural and Construction Fundamentals certificate and progress towards the A.A.S. degree in Architectural Engineering Technology while working in their chosen field. The certificate program teaches basic skills and allows students to participate in the Cooperative Education (Co-op) program. The Co-op program provides classroom and industrial experience and helps students pay the cost of their college education.
Please contact Robert Tom for further information.
- Course Descriptions
- Advisory Committee
- Architectural/Construction Fundamentals Certificate
- Advantages of Certificate Programs
- Technical Equipment and Software