Once your request to join the online tutoring program has been processed, use your My.Southwest username and password to login to PAWS. Select the appropriate tutoring link listed under "My Courses."
Online tutoring is currently available for the following courses in mathematics:
- MATH 0100 Support Course for Essentials of Algebra
- MATH 0410 Support Course for Math for Elementary Education I
- MATH 0530 Support Course for Probability and Statistics
- MATH 0630 Support Course for Finite Mathematics
- MATH 1000 Essentials of Algebra
- MATH 1410 Math for Elementary Education I
- MATH 1420 Math for Elementary Education II
- MATH 1530 Probability and Statistics
- MATH 1630 Finite Mathematics
- MATH 1710 Pre-Calculus I
- MATH 1720 Pre-Calculus II
- MATH 1830 Calculus
- MATH 1910 Calculus and Analytic Geometry I
Online tutoring is currently available for all courses in Writing, Literature, Reading, and Spanish.
Online tutoring services are free to all Southwest students currently enrolled in any of the courses listed above.
To begin using this service:
Step 1: Go to the Online Tutoring Request.
- Provide your My.Southwest username.
- Provide the course number and section of the Math, Writing, Literature, Reading, and Spanish course you are currently enrolled in. (Example: MATH-1410-101)
Step 2: Please wait at least 24 hours for your request to be processed. You can check your request status by logging into PAWS.
Step 3: You will use your My.Southwest username and password to access Online Math, Writing, Literature, Reading, and Spanish Tutoring.
General information about tutoring and how to best use this service can be found on the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page. If you need further information about Online Tutoring, call 901-333-4107 (Macon Cove Campus) or 901-333-5054 (Union Avenue Campus).