The mission of the Assessment Office is to help the college in its quest for quality. It supports college-wide continuous quality improvement efforts by (a) defining and improving outcomes/objectives of educational and student support service programs/units and (b) by integrating planning, research and assessment activities of the college.
Note: Some links require Adobe Reader.
Academic Audits and Program Reviews
- 2009-10 Performance Funding Report (Adobe PDF)
- 2008-09 Performance Funding Report (Adobe PDF)
- 2007-08 Performance Funding Report (Adobe PDF)
- 2006-07 Performance Funding Report (Adobe PDF)
Student Learning Outcomes
- Introduction to Student Learning Outcomes (PowerPoint Presentation)
- New Planning System (Student Learning Outcomes)
- Southwest Program List (Adobe PDF)
Student Evaluation of Teaching (SET)
- Evaluation for Traditional Classes (Adobe PDF)
- Evaluation for Online Classes (Adobe PDF)
- Evaluation for Split Classes (Adobe PDF)