The Cashier's Office is responsible for the assessment and collection of student tuition, student fees and other college-related revenue. We are also responsible for disbursing all college funds such as student refunds, financial aid, college payroll, and vendor and travel checks. Our goal is to provide friendly and professional service to students, faculty, staff and guests of Southwest.
Note: Students making payments at the Center locations must use our Student Self-Service online payment option.
Summer 2015 (May 11-August 8, 2015)
Note: The links below contain information related to the MAYmester (May 11-June 1), Extended Summer (June 2-August 7), Summer I (June 2-July 6), Summer II (July 7-August 7), and Regents Online [RODP] (June 3-August 8).
Spring 2015 (January 20-May 8, 2015)
Note: The links below contain information related to the Full Term, FLEX 1 (Seven Week Classes), FLEX 2 (Seven Week Classes), Regents Online (RODP), Regents Online First Seven Week Classes.
- Carefully read all correspondence you receive from the Cashier's Office.
- Keep your billing address current.
- It is very important to be aware of deadline dates and college policies relating to financial matters, i.e. payment due dates, fee waivers and refund deadline.
- The Deferred Payment Plan can be used for fall and spring terms only.
- 1098-T (Tuition Statement) tax forms are available in My.Southwest Online Services, Student Self-Service under Student Accounts.
Mailing AddressSouthwest Tennessee Community College
Attn: Cashier's Office
P.O. Box 780
Memphis, TN 38101-0780