- The Fall 2017 Continuing Education Schedule/Catalog is now available.
- National Safety Council (NSC) Defensive Driving Courses (DDC), now offered at Southwest. For additional information view the Defensive Driving Information and Class Schedules.
- Private Pilot and Instrument Pilot Ground Flight Training Courses are here.
To foster workforce development in the region through a comprehensive continuing education program that consists of customized corporate training, career training, lifelong learning opportunities and business-education partnerships.
- Register Online! (opens new window)
- Search Non-Credit Schedule (opens new window)
- Online Training
- How to Register!
- Campus, Center and Site Locations
- Traffic and Parking Regulations
- Parking Information and Printable Parking Permit
- Training Services For Business and Industry
- Training Assessments
- Developing A Curriculum (DACUM)
- Advanced Integrated Industrial Technology (AIIT)
- Industrial Readiness Training
- Industrial Readiness Training Video
- Department of Labor Grant Programs
If you have any questions or need more information, please call or visit our office.