Southwest is certified to offer WorkKeys® assessment and training services. The WorkKeys Service Center, licensed by ACT, provides an integrated workforce skills analysis system to help employers identify skills required for jobs in their company, skill levels of prospective for incumbent employees, and training to close the skill gap. WorkKeys® assess the following basic employability skills:
- Reading for Information
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Technology
- Locating Information
- Writing and Business Writing
Companies that use WorkKeys® to assess their workforce typically achieve substantial benefits including improved employee selection and advancement procedures, reduced overtime, reduced turnover, increased productivity, fewer legal challenges over hiring processes, and improved employee morale. Services include:
- The Job Profile analyzes the job to determine the skills and skill levels required to perform the job.
- An Assessment is used to determine the skills of current and prospective employees.
- Instructional Support allows employers to design customized training programs to address skills gaps.
- Research and Reporting allows employers to review and analyze data to identify trends and make fact-based decisions.
For more information, please contact Amy Shead at 901-333-6456.