Campus Activity Board (CAB)
Students that participate in CAB will engage in a comprehensive training program that includes team building, fiscal management, and campus operations.
It is the objective of the CAB to provide students with a competitive edge. This will be a direct result of the skills they will develop and the experience they will encounter in this cutting edge program.
- Career and leadership development
- Conflict resolution development and experience
- Critical thinking development and experience
- Meeting new people of diverse backgrounds
- Making a difference in campus life
- Building networking skills with campus and community organizations
- Association for the Promotion of Campus Activities (APCA)
Each spring, selected members of CAB will attend APCA to assist in selecting and purchasing one professional entertainment act for each main campus.