Membership and Responsibilities
Campus Activity Board (CAB) members must complete a Membership Application and be enrolled in six (6) or more credit hours. Members must maintain a 2.0 grade point average and be in good standing with Southwest.
- The meetings will be held on the first and third Thursday of each month
- The time for all meetings will be 3 p.m.
- Locations of the meetings will be announced
- CAB members will survey students regarding programming needs
- CAB members will recommend a calendar of events to Student Development
- CAB members will fairly distribute funding for quality educational, cultural, and informative programs
- CAB members will evaluate the outcomes of the CAB program on an annual basis
- Responsibilities are subject to change at any time