Membership and Responsibilities
Note: Some links require Adobe Reader.
CAB members must complete an information sheet located in the Student Activities and Multicultural Affairs office on the Macon Cove or Union Avenue Campus. CAB members must be enrolled in six or more credit hours, members must maintain a 2.0 grade point average and be in good standing with Southwest.
- The meetings will be held on the first and third Thursday of each month
- The time for all meetings will be 3 p.m.
- Locations of the meetings will be announced
- CAB members will survey students regarding programming needs
- CAB members will recommend a calendar of events to Student Activities and Multicultural Affairs
- CAB members will fairly distribute funding for quality educational, cultural, and informative programs
- CAB members will evaluate the outcomes of the CAB program on an annual basis
- Responsibilities are subject to change at any time