Admissions and Records

This page contains various documents and forms used by Admissions and Records.

Print a form, fill it out and fax, mail or stop by the Admission and Records office. If you fax it, please call us at 901-333-5924 to make sure the form was received.

Note: Some of the items shown in the table below are Adobe PDF's and require Adobe Reader.

Form Description
Application for Residency Classification (Size: 168 KB) Proof that you live in Tennessee and are eligible for in-state tuition.
Certificate of Immunization All full time students must submit proof of having received two doses of the Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella vaccines or must submit the appropriate exemptions.
Hepatitis B Immunization Health History Form (Size: 119 KB) Tennessee Law requires that students must sign a waiver form indicating that they have received information regarding the Hepatitis B infection and have chosen to have the vaccines or have chosen not to have the vaccines.
Student Complaint Procedures and Form This form is used by students who seek resolution of a situation with fellow students, faculty, staff, or administration.
Request for Academic Transcript (Size: 36.7 KB) This form is used to request academic transcripts by students who attended Southwest prior to the fall of 2008, or for students who attended the closed institutions of Shelby State Community College or State Technical Institute at Memphis. Transcript processing for Shelby State or State Tech transcripts is seven (7) business days. Students who have attended Southwest since the fall 2008 semester may log-in to their My.Southwest accounts to submit a request for Southwest transcript.