Submit Online Application
Pay Your $30 Application Fee
Create Your Southwest Student Account and Email
- Go to www.southwest.tn.edu
- Click on "On-line Services" Saluqi Dog
- Go to "Log In Help"
- Enter information in appropriate boxes
- Your username will appear. (jsmith) or (jsmith2)
- To set up your Southwest Student Account, follow the directions and create a password. Keep your password in a secure location.
- To access your student account, repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Setting this account also creates your email (example: jsmith or jsmith firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For assistance with accessing your email account, contact the Help Desk at 901-333-4357 (HELP).
- Request an "Official" copy of your high school/GED transcript and all previously attended college transcripts be sent to:
Admissions and Records
P.O. Box 780
Memphis, TN 38101-0780
Proof of Immunization
- Certificate of Immunization Proof of Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), and Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Hepatitis B Immunization Health History Form
- Immunizations Required Under Tennessee State Law
- If you are under age 21 you will need to submit your official ACT® (American College Test) scores.
- If you are over 21 with no previous college you must take the COMPASS™ test. For more information, contact the Testing Center.
- International students have additional requirements.
- Advising is required for all new students.
- For more information contact Advising and Counseling.
Student Disability Services
- Visit the Student Disibility Services website for complete information.
Register for Classes
Pay For Classes and Health Insurance
Southwest Identification (ID) Card
Obtain Southwest Identification (ID) Card in the Student Activities Office at the Macon Cove or Union Avenue campuses, or at the front desk at any Center.
- Obtain a required Parking Hang Tag from the office of Police Services/Public Safety.
- Print your "Detail Class Schedule" from your Southwest student account and take it to the bookstore or purchase books online at efollett.com.
- Regents online degree students should visit Regents Online Degree Program (RODP) for course and book information.
Report to Class
- Your "Detail Class Schedule" from Southwest student account contains the time and location of your classes.
- Students are expected to attend all classes.
For further assistance, call Admissions at 901-333-5924.