This checklist is used by prospective students who previously attended Southwest and wants to return. Follow the checklist outlined below to become a READMITTED SALUQI.
Please send all transcripts and/or records to:
Southwest Tennessee Community College
Admissions and Recruitment Office
P.O. Box 780
Memphis, TN 38101-0780
- Apply Online only if you have missed three full semesters.
- Please view the Ways to Prove Citizenship/Eligibility for additional information.
- Locate and select the "My.Southwest College Portal" button [located in the top right corner of all pages]
- Access your My.Southwest Student Account and email
For assistance accessing your email account, contact the Help Desk at 901-333-4357 (HELP).
Request an official copy of your transcript for any colleges attended since you last attended.
Note: All international transcripts including high school and college, must be translated into English and evaluated for equivalency of a U.S. diploma and/or degree. It is required that applicants use an approved translation/credential evaluation service for complete admission to Southwest Tennessee Community College. It is the responsibility of the student to contact the translation/credential evaluation service. Please be aware that these services will charge a fee to the student.
- Complete a "Free Application for Federal Student Aid." Southwest's school code is 010439
- For more information contact Financial Aid
- Advising is required for all students
- For more information contact Advising
- Visit the Student Disability Services website for complete information.
- Obtain a required Parking Hang Tag from the office of Police Services/Public Safety.
- Print a "Student Detail Schedule" from your My.Southwest student account and take it to the bookstore or purchase books online at eFollett.
Announcement: The Regents Online Degree Program (RODP) and Regents Online Campus Collaborative (ROCC) are now known as TN eCampus (opens new window).
- TN eCampus degree students should visit the Southwest TN eCampus (opens new window) or TN eCampus bookstore (opens new window) for course and book information.
- The "Student Detail Schedule" contains the time and location of your classes. For additional assistance view How to Read the Schedule.
- Students are expected to attend all classes.
For further assistance, call Admissions and Records at 901-333-5924.
Last updated: June 13, 2018