How to Copy Internet Headers in Outlook
- Double-click the message in Outlook to open it in a separate window (not the preview pane).
- From the menu, select View/Options.
- In the "Message Options" window, select all the text in the "Internet headers" box. You can do this by clicking anywhere in the box, then pressing Ctrl-A; or right-click in the box and choose "Select all."
- Copy the selected text by pressing Ctrl-C or right-click in the box and select "Copy."
- You can then paste the text in a new mail message or anywhere else.