Engineering Technologies offers seven Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ETAC/ABET) accredited engineering technology programs. All programs are regularly reviewed to assure that the region's employment needs are being met. It is anticipated that new and modified programs and certificates will be added as the community's needs are assessed.
Learn more about Engineering Technologies.
Programs of Study
Associate of Applied Science Degrees [A.A.S.]
- Architectural Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
Five different one-year technical certificates provide a quick path to a high tech career. The technical certificate is a great way to quickly get the skills needed for an entry level technical position. Once the certificate is earned, the student has the opportunity of continuing his/her education while working in the high-tech industry. Check out the advantages of the technical certificate.
- Architectural/Construction Fundamentals
- Electrical/Electronic Fundamentals
- Industrial Computer Fundamentals
- Mechanical/Manufacturing CAD
- Quality Assurance