Fall 2013 Career Fair Information
Save the dates!
|October 23||10 a.m.-1 p.m.||Union Avenue Campus|
|October 24||10 a.m.-1 p.m.||Macon Cove Campus|
The priority registration deadline is Friday, October 18, 2013. Spaces are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
- Register to attend one or both events - $35 for one; $50 for both
- Network with motivated Southwest students and alumni
- Complete your Career Fair Employer Registration
- Need more information? Contact Angela Banks at 901-333-4388
Southwest Students and Alumni
- Start preparing now! Check out these Career Fair Do's and Don'ts
- Create/update your resume using OptimalResume a free resume-building software
- Have your resume reviewed during Resume Review Week, October 14-18 (Call Career Services at 901-333-4180 to schedule your 30-minute appointment)
- Put together a professional Career Fair outfit that creates the best possible first impression. Not sure what to wear? Check out the following recommendations for Men and Women
- Short on TIME? Check out these related YouTube Featured Videos
- View participating employers
This event is sponsored by Career Services.