Free Transfer Day Trip to Tennessee State University (TSU)
Advising has organized a free Transfer Day Trip to Tennessee State University (opens new window). TSU is a land-grant university located in Nashville, Tennessee.TSU is the only state-funded historically black university in Tennessee. The University is a member-school of Thurgood Marshall College Fund. The trip is planned for Friday, April 21, with a departure time of 6:30 a.m.
- Where: Tennessee State University, Nashville, TN
- When: Friday, April 21, 2017 (6:30 a.m. departure/ 4:30 p.m. return)
- Registration Deadline: 4:30 p.m., Monday, April 3
- Departure location: Macon Cove Campus, Farris Building [The van will depart promptly at 6:30 a.m.]
- Point of Contact: Lashelle McCarley [The required/completed forms can be faxed (901-333-4458), emailed (email@example.com), or brought to Advising.]
Special Note: In addition to the required forms, please indicate the major you are planning to pursue at the university. This information can be written on the Medical Release form.
What to Expect
During the visit you will attend:
- information session
- campus tour
- departmental information sessions
- information on scholarships
Requirements/Process to Attend
To attend you must be a currently enrolled Southwest student:
- in good academic standing (2.0 GPA)
- be on pace to graduate
- be in good social standing with Southwest
Complete and submit by fax or email a Medical Release Form and Waiver Of Liability And Hold Harmless Agreement to Lashelle McCarley no later than Saturday, April 1. The required forms can also be obtained from Advising [Macon Cove Campus, Farris Building, Room 2140].
|Monday-Thurday||8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.|
All questions should be directed to Lashelle McCarley, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 901-333-4012.