NASA Contracting Outreach Forum
Discover what it takes to launch your business as a NASA supplier, subcontractor and/or service provider. Presentations by Johnson Space Center, Kennedy Space Center, Marshall Space Flight Center, NASA Shared Service Center and more. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with NASA prime contractors such as Boeing, SAIC, DXC Technology (formerly Hewlett Packard), and more.
- Date: Tuesday, July 18, 2017
- Time: 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Place: Union Avenue Campus, Nursing, Natural Sciences, and Biotechnology Building
- Registration: Use one of the methods below:
- 8-9 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
- 9-9:30 a.m. Welcome/Opening Remarks
- 9:30-10:20 a.m. Overview of Small Business Administration (SBA) Certifications and New SBA Mentor-Protege Program
- 10:20-11 a.m. Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Grants
- 11 a.m.-Noon Doing Business with NASA Centers
- NASA Johnson Space Center
- NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
- NASA Shared Service Center
- Nooon-1 p.m. Lunch
- 1-3 p.m. Networking and Matchmaking with NASA Prime Contractors
- 1-3 p.m. Workshops
- Are You Ready to do Business With the Federal Government?
- Panel of Successful Government Contractors