|March 22||10 a.m.-1 p.m.||Macon Cove Campus Nabors Auditorium|
|March 23||10 a.m.-1 p.m.||Union Avenue Campus Verties Sails Gym|
Find Your Next Great Employee!
Meet with students and alumni from a variety of Southwest academic programs (opens new window) interested in putting their new skills and ideas to work! Employers can participate in one or both of the Career Fairs. The Macon Cove Campus event will be held in east Memphis near the intersection of I-40 and Sycamore View. The Union Avenue Campus event will take place downtown across from Sun Record Studio.
- Bring your most eye-catching and interesting display (if you don't have a company tablecloth, one will be provided for you)
- If you have current openings, bring handouts with job descriptions and application instructions
- Be prepared to answer questions from students who are trying to make wise career choices and may be new to the job market
- Consider bringing candy or small promotional items (pens, highlighters, etc.) to help job seekers remember your brand
Employers must register to attend. Follow this link to complete a Career Fair Employer Registration.
The fee is $50 for one event and $75 for both and includes: vendor table, chairs, company signage and lunch for up to 2 company representatives.
The priority registration deadline is March 17, 2017. Spaces are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
For more information contact Angela Banks at 901-333-4388.
Find Your Next Great Opportunity!
Representatives from a variety of businesses and industries will be available in an exhibit style forum to share information about current and future job openings. Southwest students and alumni (all majors) can learn about various positions and careers and network with several potential employers all in one location!
Students and Alumni tips:
- Check out these Career Fair Do's and Don'ts
- Create/update your resume using Optimal Resume a free resume-building software
- During Resume Review Days, (March 1-2 and 14-15), call Career Services at 901-333-4180 to schedule your 30-minute review appointment
- Put together a professional Career Fair outfit that creates the best possible first impression. Not sure what to wear? Check out the following recommendations for Men and Women
- Short on TIME? Check out these related YouTube Featured Videos
Southwest students and alumni do not need to register and can attend the Career Fairs for free.
Find out in advance who's on the list of participating employers.
For more information, contact Southwest Career Services.