During the Graduation (GRAD) Fair, you must pick up your pronouncer card before you pick up your cap/gown. Caps/gowns will not be issued to graduates without pronouncer cards. Only the graduate may pick up the pronouncer card.
Note: Regalia and cap/gown are used interchangeably.
|April 29||9 a.m.-1 p.m.||Macon Cove Campus||Nabors Auditorium|
|April 30||3-6 p.m.||Union Avenue Campus||B Building, Room 106 (Saluqi Den)|
Also at the GRAD Fair you can:
- Meet with a Jostens representative to take advantage of event only prices on select college rings
- Pre-order your graduation ceremony DVD
- Pre-order roses for graduation
- Join the Alumni Association
- provides networking
- social and business contacts
- and more
- Get help finding a job with Career Services
- job listings
- resume review services
- job interview preparation
Remember to check the graduation website for all updates.