The GRAD Fair is an opportunity to pick up regalia [cap and gown], pronouncer card and take advantage of other graduation-related services.
Remember to bring identification to pick up your ✱Pronouncer card.
The pronouncer card is important because the announcer will use the card to announce your name across the stage at the Commencement. Complete the back of the pronouncer card.
✱Pronouncer cards are used to announce your name as you walk across the stage on commencement day. The graduate is required to bring the pronouncer card to commencement. This is the only way the pronouncer will know your name.
Note: Regalia and cap/gown are used interchangeably.
|April 30/Monday||9 a.m.-1 p.m.||Macon Cove Campus, Nabors Gymnasium|
|May 1/Tuesday||3-6 p.m.||Union Avenue Campus, B Building, Room 106 (Saluqi Den)|
Also at the GRAD Fair you can:
- Meet with a Jostens representative to take advantage of event only prices on select college rings
- Pre-order your graduation ceremony DVD
- Pre-order roses for graduation
- Meet College Recruiters
- Join the Alumni Association (Membership dues $12, provides networking, social and business contacts)
- Get help finding a job with Career Services (job listings, resume review services, job interview preparation)
Remember to check the Graduation/Commencement website for all updates.