During the Graduation (GRAD) Fair, you must pick up your pronouncer card before you pick up your cap and gown. Caps and gowns will not be issued to graduates without pronouncer cards. Only the graduate may pick up the pronouncer card.
|April 29||9 a.m.-1 p.m.||Macon Cove Campus||Nabors Auditorium|
|April 30||3-6 p.m.||Union Avenue Campus||B Building, Room 106 (Saluqi Den)|
Also at the GRAD Fair you can:
- Meet with a Jostens representative to take advantage of event only prices on select college rings
- Pre-order your graduation ceremony DVD
- Pre-order roses for graduation
- Join the Alumni Association
- provides networking
- social and business contacts
- and more
Remember to check the graduation website for all updates.