Southwest Tennessee Community College offers employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Retirement savings programs that include your choice of two employer-paid plans as well as three deferred compensation savings plans
- An Employee Assistance Program
- Educational assistance programs
- Time off benefits, including annual leave and sick leave
- Optional or voluntary benefits, including a flexible spending account, long-term disability, long-term care insurance, and cancer and intensive care insurance
Changes in benefits may be made during the annual enrollment transfer period, which takes place annually in the fall.