How to Open a Service Request in the Magic Solutions Self Service Help Desk1. Go to the Internal Page (http://internal.southwest.tn.edu)
2. Click on the Help Desk link (the image of a question mark) on top menu of the page.
3. Select the type of assistance you require (Computer/Telephone, Physical Plant, etc.). You may be prompted for a username and password. If you are logged into the helpdesk then skip to #4.
3a. Enter your Outlook User ID (the part of your email address to the left of the @ symbol, e.g. email@example.com in the box that says "Client ID."
3b. Enter password.
3c. Domain is TECHNET.4. Click on the link which says "Log an Incident."
5. Click on the grey box to the right of the Subject field; this will bring a pop-up screen listing several subjects. Double-click on the subject that best fits your request. You can use the "Next" button to scroll through the several pages of subjects.
6. Enter the description of your issue in the "Description" field, making sure to note the location of the incident if it is in a place other than your office (e.g. a computer lab).
7. Click once on the "Submit" button.
8. Click once on the "Logoff" button if no more requests need to be made.