Information Technology (ITEC) offers learning opportunities in a wide range of topics, including communications, administration and object-oriented systems development, that prepare you for a career in today's business IT environment.
Earn an Associate of Applied Science degree, as you learn skills for career advancement and personal enrichment. Choose from Programming or Non-programming disciplines in one of eight areas of concentration, or the Emerging Technologies that can be either Programming or Non-programming.
A.A.S. Degree in Information Technology with concentrations in:
- Application Development Programming Concentration
- Computer Systems Support Concentration
- Emerging Technologies Concentration
- Networking Technologies Concentration
- UNIX/LINUX Concentration
- Web Technology Concentration