InfoNet Library Online Orientation
This self-paced orientation will introduce you to the InfoNet Library, it's services and resources.
- Login to PAWS.
- Current students: Use your Southwest username and password
- Visitors: Consult the InfoNet Library staff for guest information
- With a successful login, look to the right of the browser, directly below the Basic Help Videos and locate the "Tutorials & Online Orientation for Students" widget. Follow the directions within the widget to enroll in the Library Online Orientation.
- From the Self Registering Course Offerings table select "Library Online Orientation" from the "Course Offering Name" column.
- The Course Offering Description will display. Select the "Register" button.
- The required fields will be automatically filled in. Select the "Submit" button.
- A Confirmation screen will appear, select "Finish" to advance to the "Registration Summmary" page. From the Registration Summmary page select "Finish."
- After a successful registration, look for the "My Courses" widget, located in the center column below the "News" widget. Select the "Library Online Orientation - as.sbs.library.orientation.admin" link and begin working through the contents.
- Remember to logout of PAWS after using the software.