- A Magic Service Desk request must be submitted at least three days prior to due date of the request.
- Audiotapes and videotapes will be duplicated for classroom use if a back up copy is needed for the academic department that purchased the tapes.
- Audiotapes and videotapes will be duplicated if they are needed for telecommunication courses.
- The number of audiotapes and videotapes being dubbed for telecommunication courses are limited to the number of students in the class.
- Audiotapes and videotapes with a copyright restriction will not be duplicated without written permission from the publishing company.
- Audiotapes and videotapes designed by a faculty member for use in instruction will be duplicated as requested.
- Audiotapes and videotapes for personal use will not be duplicated by Multimedia Services and Digital Production.
- Videotapes will be duplicated to transfer them to a useable format if necessary.
- All requests for tape duplication must go directly to Multimedia Services and Digital Production by the instructor.
- All other requests for tape duplication must be made directly to Multimedia Services and Digital Production by a Southwest staff member.
- No requests are taken directly from students.
- A fee is charged for the cost of tapes being duplicated for non-instructional purposes.
- Non academic departments such as Student Services will be charged for cost of tape only.
Union Avenue Campus