Note: The PDF link shown in the Related Links area requires Adobe Reader.
Southwest's new MyPrint Initiative will enhance financial stewardship, reduce costs, and minimize the environmental impact on the campus community. Previously, Southwest provided unrestricted printing in the Libraries, Academic Support Centers, and public (student) labs. Printing volume and costs have increased considerably over the past few years and projections show the upward trend to continue. The MyPrint Initiative will decrease waiting time for print job processing, reduce print jams and alleviate abandoned and wasted print jobs.
MyPrint Initiative Features
- Students will receive an allotment of $35 in print credits each semester.
- Print credits will be allotted to student accounts three weeks before the semester starts.
- The allotment is equivalent to 700 black and white individual prints.
- Students will have the ability to add print credits to their account by visiting the MyPrint Pay Stations located in each library.
- Each additional print credit over the 700 print allotment is 5¢ per side for black and white; 10¢ for color.
- Students will have print access to all network printers in the Academic Support Center (ASC) and libraries.
For additional information please see the Getting Started Guide (PDF) shown in the Related Links area or contact the Information Technology Services (ITS) Help Desk at 901-333-4357.