Select a header to expand/collapse the content.
- First-time entering, degree-seeking students who will attend Southwest in the upcoming semester
- Students who participated in Dual Enrollment and have not attended college since their high school graduation
- Transfer students
The following documents must be submitted to the Admissions and Records office in order to complete your admission.
- A copy of your ACT, SAT, COMPASS, or ASSET college placement test scores (required)
- Copies of transcripts from all previously attended colleges
We also recommend you submit the following documents to the Admissions and Records office:
- A copy of your immunization records, if you were born on or after January 1, 1957
- An official high school transcript or high school equivalency transcript
- Proof of citizenship (Driver's license, State ID, Birth Certificate, Green Card, or Passport)
Remember to complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (opens new window). For help completing the FAFSA or for questions about financial aid, please contact the Financial Aid office.
For Admissions and Financial Aid updates visit your dashboard, by logging into my.southwest.tn.edu (opens new window) and selecting "Dashboard" in the middle of the page.
Next step: Visit Advising and Counseling to register for classes.