Standing and Moving Violations
- An unattended vehicle will be considered parked.
- Double parking is not permitted. If traffic is blocked by standing or stopping of a vehicle, the person for whom the vehicle is waiting may be held liable for the violation.
- Parking must be within the designated lines of a parking space; no line straddling.
- Parallel-parked vehicles must be parked in the same direction as the flow of traffic.
- All vehicles must come to a complete stop at stop signs.
- Reckless driving (defined as the operation of a vehicle in a manner endangering life and property)
- Exceeding the speed limit on campus (15 miles per hour)
- Driving wrong way in a one-way lane
- Driving across parking spaces