Continuing students, readmission students, or transient students who know the classes in which they desire to enroll may register via My.Southwest. In addition to registering for courses, students may perform the following functions through Student Self-Service:
- Add/drop courses
- View holds
- Print unofficial transcripts
- View/update your address information
- View grades
- View the College's online class listings (available course sections)
- View personal class schedule
Meet with an academic advisor to select appropriate courses. While all students are strongly urged to seek academic advising, non-degree seeking students who are returning to Southwest are not required to see an advisor. You must resolve any holds prior to registering. Please report to the appropriate department for hold resolution.
To Register Online:
- Login to My.Southwest
- Enter your Student username and password
- Click Login, and then click the option of your choice. To register for classes click the "Student Self-Service" icon which is on the left side of the page
- Click, "Student," then "Registration," then "Add or Drop Classes"
- Select the appropriate term
- To search for classes, click Class Search, then
- Search by subject - You may filter the search by location, class start time, or class end time
- Choose your class, and register by clicking Select, which is adjacent to the desired course, click Register
- To view your bill for the term, click the Registration Fee Assessment link
Note: New students must see an advisor prior to registering for courses.