Adding Southwest to Your FAFSA for TSAC Payments
If you have already completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) but did not include Southwest as a listed school, follow the following directions to add Southwest to your information:
Note: The Southwest Tennessee Community College School Code is 010439.
How to Add/Change Your FAFSA Information to Include Southwest
- Make sure we can get a copy of your FAFSA. Confirm that our school code is among those listed on your FAFSA.
- Return to your FAFSA application and select "Add or Delete School Code."
- Add the Southwest school code to your FAFSA and "Submit" the updated application.
How to Receive Payment From the Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation (TSAC)
- Access the TSAC Student Portal and create a student account.
- List Southwest as the institution for the current aid year to determine your eligibility, certify, and request payment for the Tennessee Education Lottery Scholarship.
- The scholarship will be posted on the student's account after the 14th day of classes.
For more information email the Tennessee Education Lottery Scholarship (TELS) office or call 901-333-4262.