Foundation Scholarship and Criteria
As scholarships are dependent upon availability of funds, not all scholarships can be awarded every year.
A completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (opens new window) application is the basis for all types of financial aid awarded at Southwest, even scholarships, so go online to apply even if you do not believe that you are eligible for grant programs.
CA One Hospitality Technical Scholars Scholarship
Scholarships and books are available for the academic year to students pursuing a degree in Hospitality Management.
- Must be enrolled in Hospitality Management Program.
- Must be a full-time Hospitality Management student
- Must have and maintain a 2.0 GPA or higher through the entire award period
- Scholarship award is renewal if criteria number three (3) is met
- Recipient must sign an agreement with CA One to work at the company while enrolled at Southwest
- Applicant must have received a high school diploma or a GED to be eligible.
Submit application (opens new window) to the Southwest Tennessee Community College Financial Aid Office by February 15. Upon request, any available scholarship applications will be submitted to the CA One Scholarship Committee for review and selection.
Southwest Tennessee Community College Scholarship Committee narrows the field of applicants to five finalists whose names are forwarded to the CA One Scholarship Committee for selection.