Foundation Scholarship and Criteria
As scholarships are dependent upon availability of funds, not all scholarships can be awarded every year.
A completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application is the basis for all types of financial aid awarded at Southwest, even scholarships, so go online to apply even if you do not believe that you are eligible for grant programs.
Southwest Tennessee Community College Paramedic Student Scholarship
One $500 scholarship is available for tuition and fees for an academic year. Scholarship is renewable provided criteria is maintained.
- Accepted Paramedic Applicant - Full time student
- Minimum college GPA of 3.0
- Financial Aid receipients are accepted
- 3.0 GPA must be maintained throughout the Paramedic Program.
- Applicant must have received a high school diploma or a GED to be eligible.
Submit application to the Southwest Tennessee Community College Financial Aid Office by March 15.
Applicants will be reviewed by the Southwest Tennessee Community College scholarship committee and narrowed to three applicants. Recommendations will be forwarded to the Southwest Tennessee Community College Emergency Medical Technology Paramedic Program Advisory Committee for final selection.