Foundation Scholarship and Criteria
As scholarships are dependent upon availability of funds, not all scholarships can be awarded every year.
A completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application is the basis for all types of financial aid awarded at Southwest, even scholarships, so go online to apply even if you do not believe that you are eligible for grant programs.
Seth and Damia Rolfe Book Scholarship
One book scholarships is available to assist students during one academic semester. The scholarship is renewable for the second semester, provided the students remain in hospitality management classes.
- Academic standing and financial need will be considered
- Available to Hospitality Management majors, concentration in Hotel/Motel Management.
- Minority students preferred
- Must be admitted and enrolled in the Hospitality Management Program and completed any required developmental courses
- Full-time or part-time student
- Must have and maintain a 2.5 GPA through the entire award period
- Applicant must have received a high school diploma or a GED to be eligible.
Submit application to the Southwest Tennessee Community College Financial Aid Office by March 15.
Southwest Tennessee Community College Scholarship Committee will review requests for book scholarship award. Recommendations will be forward to the Seth and Damia Rolfe Book Scholarship Committee.