Student obligations in the registration process are listed below:
- Please contact the SDS office to schedule a Registration Meeting at (901) 333-4223/(901)333-5523 or email: email@example.com
Note: For students who are registered for online courses, please contact SDS office to discuss how the registration meeting might be facilitated.
- Participate in the Registration Meeting with Director and Staff to discuss disability/medical information for accommodation needs.
- Present documentation of disability or medical condition that supports each accommodation requested. Discussion of types of accommodations will be stated in the registration meeting. Send documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org Fax Documentation to (901) 333-4116.
- After the documentation is reviewed, SDS will notify the student for a meeting.
- Once the registration meeting is complete, the student will be ready to request the use of accommodations.