Need Accommodations?

Did you have an Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan in high school? Did you know that you may be entitled to some of the same support services in college? Student Disability Services (SDS), in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), offers, for the student with a disability, various classroom and testing support. Possible accommodations include:


  • In-Class
    • Note sharing services
    • Preferential seating
    • Tape record lectures
    • Assistive technology
    • Alternative textbooks
    • Large print exams or handouts
    • Sign Language interpreter
  • Testing
    • Extended exam time (time and one half or double)
    • Testing in a reduced distraction environment
    • Use of calculator for exams
    • Assistance of a reader or scribe
    • Lengthy exams in multiple settings

Please complete the medical documentation form in order to request accommodations.