Student Disability Services Student Information

Documentation Guidelines

Student Checklist for Responsibility

  • As early in the semester as possible, please contact (either email or phone) your professor/instructor and discuss with them how your accommodations can be facilitated. Accommodations are not retroactive prior to discussing your accommodations with each professor/instructor.
  • Any difficulties receiving needed accommodations must be reported immediately to the SDS staff. The most effective and quickest way to bring a solution to the issue would be to email describing the situation.
  • You are responsible for following the SDS Policy and Procedures and Grievance Procedure.