Tips/Preparing for Test Day
- Get plenty of rest the night before the test.
- Always eat a well-balanced meal before taking any exam. It is best to make a trip to the restroom prior to testing.
- Dress comfortably and in a way that will allow you to be comfortable in a variety of temperatures.
- Arrive approximately 15 minutes before the test is scheduled to begin. If possible, try to make a trip by Testing a day or two in advance to get an idea of the parking accommodations, a sense of the environment, and the location of the testing room. In the event you're running late the day of the test, this little precautionary measure will come in handy.
- Listen carefully to the instructions given by the room supervisor to avoid needless errors.
- Finally, read each question carefully and be conscious of your time.