Below is a listing of helpful health related links.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity and Obesity
- Medline Plus - Sports Fitness
- My Life Check - Life's Simple 7 from the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion - Physical Activity and Health
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute - Calculate Your Body Mass Index
- National Kidney Foundation
- United HealthCare
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Weight-control Information Network (WIN) - an information service of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK). Website contains publications and resources on nutrition, physical activity, and weight control.