Southwest offers two bookstores that provide students access to all materials needed for a fantastic experience.
CAMPUS BOOKSTORES REOPENED FOR FALL 2021
Macon Cove and Union Avenue are reopened for Fall 2021 semester. Students can visit the bookstores for all transactions including rental returns, textbook buyback and other purchases. To comply with Covid restrictions we have implemented counter service at both campuses. Please have your printed schedule available for bookstore personnel to select your textbooks.
For more information:
FALL EXTENDED HOURS
|Monday, August 23-Thursday, August 26th||8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday, August 27th||8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.|
|Monday, August 30 -Tuesday, August 31||8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Resume normal bookstore hours
September 1st M-Th
|8:00 a.m. -4:00 p.m. & Fridays 8 – 1:00 p.m.|
RENTAL RETURN FOR FALL RENTAL TEXTBOOKS
Rental textbook return for Fall 2021 classes is December 19th, 2021. If books are not returned by that date, the full price of the textbook will be charged to your collateral credit card per rental agreement.
Tuesday, September 7th if the last date for full refund with receipt.
REMEMBER: NO RECEIPT = NO RETURN
How to Order and Receive Books
- Visit the bookstore for all your purchases
- Shop online at www.stccbookstore.com
- Choose where to have your books delivered- to your home address or books can be picked up at the Macon Campus bookstore or the Union Avenue bookstore
- Curbside pickup at both campuses from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Please REMEMBER online orders take time to process and will be available 24 hours after you place your order.
- Standard Shipping to your home - $7.50
- Faster Shipping - $13.99
- Fastest Shipping - $19.99