Southwest Tennessee Academic Service Scholarship
Southwest scholarships are dependent upon availability of funds and may not be awarded every year.
A completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application is required for all types of financial aid awarded at Southwest including scholarships. You must complete a FAFSA application even if you do not believe that you are eligible for grant programs.
Scholarships for tuition and fees plus $100 for books are available for the academic year. Each scholarship may be renewed for the second academic year provided a semester 2.5 GPA and an overall 2.5 GPA are maintained and funding is available.
- Entering freshman or transfer student
- Full- or part-time student
- Student GPA: 2.7 entering freshman (or 19 ACT score) / 2.5 transfer
- Any degree program
- Must rank in upper 25 percent of graduating class
- Must work 75 hours per semester for the college if enrolled full-time. Service obligation will be prorated for part-time enrollment. Maximum award period is four semesters.
- Applicant must have received a high school diploma or a GED to be eligible.
- Must attend all classes which student is registered for when awarded the scholarship
Renewable each semester provided the student maintains a 2.5 cumulative GPA with no semester GPA below 2.5, and fulfills the 75-hour work obligation for each semester.
Complete the form below by July 31, 2023.
Please complete application in link below:
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com