John A. Landey Memorial Complete College Scholarship
Southwest scholarships are dependent upon availability of funds and may not be awarded every year.
A completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application is required for all types of financial aid awarded at Southwest including scholarships. You must complete a FAFSA application even if you do not believe that you are eligible for grant programs.
The John A. Landey Memorial Complete College Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to a Southwest student who is in their final semester from graduating with an Associates or Technical Certificate degree.
- All degree programs
- Preference goes to students in Engineering or STEM majors.
- Preference goes to nontraditional students.
- The applicant must have one class to graduate.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- The applicant must not qualify for financial aid.
- The applicant must not be the recipient of any other scholarship
- Applicant will be required to submit a completed academic plan.
- Applicant must have received a high school diploma or a GED to be eligible.
Submit application (opens new window) to Southwest Tennessee Community College Financial Aid Office by March 15.
The Foundation office will send all applications and essays to donor. Donor will send the final selection to the Foundation Office.